Hours per week: 35
Salary: £18,000 plus pension
Enthusiasm, strong social awareness, good communication skills and the ability to supervise a team of volunteers are prerequisites for this demanding position. Good organisational skills and an eye for details are essential. Experience in advice work would be advantageous.
Download application pack
- NACAS Job Application Form
- Notes on completing application form
- Job Description and Person Specification
- Covering Letter with Applications
- Background CAB Information
- Equal Opportunities Monitoring Form
Funded until 31st March 2016, in the first instance.
Closing date for completed applications (to include application form and equal opportunities monitoring form) to email@example.com by noon, Monday 13th October 2014