Location: Largs & Kilbirnie
Hours per week: 35
Salary: £18,000 plus pension
Enthusiasm, strong social awareness, good communication skills and the ability to supervise a team of volunteers are prerequisites for this demanding position. Good organisational skills and an eye for details are essential. Experience in advice work would be advantageous.
Download application pack
- NACAS Job Application Form
- Notes on completing application form
- Job Description and Person Specification
- Covering Letter with Applications
- Background CAB Information
- Equal Opportunities Monitoring Form
Funded until 31st March 2016, in the first instance.
Closing date for completed applications (to include application form and equal opportunities monitoring form) by email to firstname.lastname@example.org 5pm, Thursday 4th December 2014