Our Money advice and Debt Service team:
- Provide free, independent and confidential advice and assistance on a range of money and debt matters
- Offer specialist advice if you are struggling to pay your rent, mortgage, council tax, fuel bills and/or other debts
- Negotiate with lenders on your behalf to organise repayment arrangements and Debt Payment Plans DPP (DAS)
- Advise on and lodge bankruptcy applications
- Offer benefits checks and help with maximising your income
- Advise on budgeting for the future and Financial Inclusion.
The earlier you contact us for help the more we can do to help you improve your situation.
If you’re struggling with your finances please drop in to see an adviser at one of our bureaux or call our Debt Line on 01294 467850.
Please bring proof of all income, the latest statement or agreement from each creditor and bank statements for the last 3 months.