Calling all budding photographers
For those of you who are lucky enough to call North Ayrshire home or those who have visited will know its wonders of island life, countryside towns and sandy shores. North Ayrshire Citizens Advice Service, has been engraved in the community since 1998 and are giving you the chance to show what really matters to you and what makes you #LoveNorthAyrshire.
In line with the launch of our new website, we are seeking landscape images that show North Ayrshire at its very best. Be it photographs of wild landscape, the seaside or famous landmarks – you can be as creative as you like. All we ask is that images are of high quality, between 1mb and 5mb and taken within the last 12 months.
Entries can be submitted via our Facebook page or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org (please note we do not provide advice via this email address). Entrants should include their name, contact information and the place where the image was taken.
There will be one overall winner, whose image will receive a proud spot on our website with four runners up.
The closing date for entries is 24 November 2017
For a full list of terms and conditions please see below
Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
- This competition is open to residents of the UK aged 18 years or over, except for employees of North Ayrshire Citizens Advice Service (NACAS), their families or anyone else associated with this competition.
- All information detailing how to enter this competition forms part of these terms and conditions. It is a condition of entry that all rules are accepted as final and that the competitor agrees to abide by these rules. The decision of the judges is final and no correspondence will be entered into. Submission of an entry will be taken to mean acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- Entries should be submitted by via email to email@example.com. Entries must be labelled with the entrant’s name and location of the photographand image files must be submitted as high resolution (200 ppi) landscape and between 1MB and 5MB. Entrants should include their own name, address and telephone number as well as the location of the image.
- All entries must be received by the advertised closing time and date.
- All images submitted must be the work of the individual submitting them and must not have been published elsewhere or have won a prize in any other photographic competition. It is the responsibility of each entrant to ensure that any images they submit have been taken with the permission of the subject and do not infringe the copyright of any third party or any laws. Entrants must warrant that the photograph they are submitting is their own work and that they own the copyright for it.
- Copyright in all images submitted for this competition remains with the respective entrants. However, in consideration of their providing the Competition, each entrant grants a worldwide, irrevocable, perpetual licence to North Ayrshire Citizens Advice Service to feature any or all of the submitted images in any of their publications, their websites and/or in any promotional material connected to this competition.
- Maximum five photos per person. Late, illegible, incomplete, defaced or corrupt entries will not be accepted. No responsibility can be accepted for lost entries and proof of transmission will not be accepted as proof of receipt. Entries must not be sent through agencies or third parties.
- There winner(s) will submit an image that is judged to be the most visually appealing, original and self-explanatory. The winner(s) will be notified within seven days of the closing date of the competition.
- There will be one overall winner who will receive their photograph featured on the North Ayrshire Citizens Advice Service website (Background Header) for a minimum period of 1 year with full credit given. There will be four runner up winners who will also have their image featured on the website (footer images). The prize in non-transferable and there are no cash alternatives.
- The winner(s) may be required to take part in publicity.
- The winner’s name and county may be disclosed to anyone who writes within one month after the published closing date, stating the date of publication and enclosing a stamped addressed envelope, to North Ayrshire Citizens Advice Service, 17 Vernon Street, North Ayrshire KA21 5HE.
- Events may occur that render the competition itself or the awarding of the prizes impossible due to reasons beyond the control of the NACAS and accordingly the NACAS may at its absolute discretion vary or amend the promotion and the entrant agrees that no liability shall attach to the NACAS as a result thereof.