Every year thousands of people turn to the Citizens Advice Bureau for help and advice and we help make a difference in their lives and the wider community. Clients often report improved health and increased confidence after receiving advice both of which reduce the demand for health services and contribute to happier, more integrated communities.
If you would like to consider supporting North Ayrshire Citizens Advice Service there are many ways you can help:
- You can make a one-off donation.
- Make a regular donation by Direct Debit.
- Make us the Charity of the Year at your company.
- Sponsor some new equipment, printing our marketing literature or a specific service related to your business area.
- Sponsor a volunteer for travelling expenses and providing them with training.
If you think your company would be interested in becoming a sponsor, please call us on 01294 608 140 for an informal chat, or complete the form on our contact us page.
Thank you for your support.