All North Ayrshire Citizens Advice services will be closed on Monday 2nd May for the bank holiday. We apologise for any inconvenience caused. Normal services will resume as normal on Tuesday 3rd May. Please note that our outreach services will not be running week commencing 3rd May and will resume week commencing 9th May. Again, […]
In addition to the two new outreach locations advertised last week, NACAS is pleased to announce a further two outreach locations in the much needed Millport, alongside an outreach in Largs following the closure of Largs Bureau. The outreach services will begin from Monday 25th April in Millport and will alternate each week between Millport […]
NACAS will be trialling two new outreach locations in Dalry and Kilbirnie libraries. The outreach services will operate on a drop-in service and therefore no appointment is necessary. For details of times and locations please see below. Please be sure to read our What to bring with you page before attending to ensure you get the […]
When you visit one of our bureaux or outreach venues, it is important that the adviser who deals with your case has as much information as possible. It may take longer to deal with your case if you cannot provide the correct and relevant information.This page details what you may need to bring with you […]
How we can help you?
Our advisers are committed to providing the best service and they can do the following to help you resolve your problems.
- Advisers have access to a wide range of resources that are regularly checked and updated
- Advisers can negotiate on your behalf with companies or service providers such as multiple creditors or utility companies
- Advisers can help you to appeal against incorrect decisions, for example, social security benefit claims
- Advisers can help you to prioritise your problems to make sure the most urgent issues are dealt with promptly. For example, to sort out which debts are most important
- Advisers can help you with court and tribunal cases, plus they can refer you to a specialist if needed