NACAS are proud to announce that we are now working in partnership with the Ethnic Minorities Law Centre in a joint working approach towards improved levels of cultural awareness among our staff and volunteers and a greater awareness of issues affecting Black and Minority Ethnic clients and how to remedy them. The EMLC is a recognised Scottish […]
North Ayrshire Citizens Advice Service(NACAS) will officially open its new office located in the heart of Saltcoats on Tuesday 31st May. The former North Ayrshire Council building located at 17 Vernon Street will house the local charity, which will offer the residents of North Ayrshire free, confidential, impartial and independent advice on a full and […]
All North Ayrshire Citizens Advice services will be closed on Monday 30th May for the bank holiday. We apologise for any inconvenience caused. All outreach services will resume as normal on Tuesday 31st May and in addition our new office located at 17 Vernon Street in Saltcoats will officially open to the public at 9.30am. Please […]
In addition to the two new outreach locations advertised last week, NACAS is pleased to announce a further two outreach locations in the much needed Millport, alongside an outreach in Largs following the closure of Largs Bureau. The outreach services will begin from Monday 25th April in Millport and will alternate each week between Millport […]
How we can help you?
Our advisers are committed to providing the best service and they can do the following to help you resolve your problems.
- Advisers have access to a wide range of resources that are regularly checked and updated
- Advisers can negotiate on your behalf with companies or service providers such as multiple creditors or utility companies
- Advisers can help you to appeal against incorrect decisions, for example, social security benefit claims
- Advisers can help you to prioritise your problems to make sure the most urgent issues are dealt with promptly. For example, to sort out which debts are most important
- Advisers can help you with court and tribunal cases, plus they can refer you to a specialist if needed